Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Who am I?

Well, now that I have officially entered the world of blogging (not counting my previous attempts), perhaps I should introduce myself in a way that I will be completely understood.

First of all, I love to create.  I am an artist.  I love nothing more than to paint the people and aspects of my life to bring happiness to myself and others.  I like to represent reality as much as I possibly can with my developing artistic abilities.  I also love to take photographs.  Not just the easy Instagram shit.  Although, I do love that application.  I have a Canon Rebel and and old Minolta film camera, and I use both constantly.  I like to capture simple things in my life and make them look, in my opinion, beautiful.  And, as this blog will indicate, I love to write.  I'm not much of a story teller, but I really like to express my opinions.  I will do that constantly.

Secondly, I love to laugh.  I have a weird sense of humor.

Thirdly, I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe is right.  I will express my complete thoughts about issues in my life and in the world in general.  I don't care what people think.

And lastly, the reason this blog is named after a woolly animal is because I can make a good sheep sound.

You can only imagine what it is like to actually know me.
....it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment