Tuesday, October 30, 2012

'Ello Everyone!

That's my flourished way of saying hello, although I have a feeling it reads better aloud than in one's head. I'm Rachel, another one of Marisa's chums who will, from time to time, be adding my two-sense to this blog. I'm a junior in high school who loves New York City, and wishes her life was a John Hughes' film. I'm a pessimist, but a dreamer. A realist, with an extraordinarily large imagination that needs to be tamed from time to time. I am counting down the days until I can escape the oppressive environment I seem to be trapped in called high school, and am looking for some kind of instruction booklet in this big, board game we're all taking part in called life.

Most of what I post on here will be the thoughts that run across my mind every so often, that sound insanely philosophical. I tend to act like I'm 76 instead of 16, but hey, we all have our quirks. Hopefully, they'll inspire you, or at least get a laugh of out you. But above all, I'm excited to join the blogosphere with some great people by my side.

When I'm not on here you can find me on my personal blog, Always Extraordinary: http://theperksofbeing-rachel.blogspot.com or my photo blog, THE PERKS OF BEING INFINITE RACHEL: http://fuckoffneverland.tumblr.com

Infinite xoxo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment