Sunday, October 28, 2012

One of the aforementioned new contributors...

My name is Anna and my 12 times tables are a little fuzzy but my way with words is sparkling.  

I'll most likely be contributing in the "trivial occurrences" department. I'm a friend of Marisa's and the other new contributor who I shall not name at this point in time. I'm a senior in a suffocating but endearing little high school. Aspiring writer, poet, college student, city dweller, and Cosmo subscriber. Slowly learning to decode French, but I'm decent at Spanish. Eagerly awaiting my freedom and the case I ordered for my iPhone. Hopefully you'll enjoy mine and everyone else's posts. I recommend subscribing if you want to feel better about how minimally awkward your life is by comparison to mine.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you joined! Can't wait to see your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited!! I have quite the conversation between me and my longtime friends to post soon.

      Delete