Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello, Hurricane

Hey, everyone! Decided to prove that I am actually being productive.  Working on finishing a painting that I started at the end of the previous school year.


At the moment, it's a bit of a catastrophe. (Pun intended)

I'm working on this while awaiting Hurricane Sandy.  I have a little bit of a storm phobia, so I've been hiding out in my basement all day.  It hasn't quite hit my residence, yet.  But it's very rainy and windy.  Some of my friends down in the city and across the river are already fending off the hurricane, so I figure that I'll be getting worse conditions very soon.

I can't help but find it entertaining how the first concern of some of my teenage Facebook friends is that they're going to lose power, or they can't talk to friends.  My biggest concern right now is that the big tree outside my room might crash through my window.

To my friends and family: I pray that you are all storm-safe!

To my artistic friends and family: Get some cool photos or sketches of the storm!
...and well, be safe, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment